Los Angeles


Today i particularily miss being in Los Angeles!
(Seriously it was freezing here)

I wanted to share a couple of pictures from my trip on the west coast a few years ago (it's been so long, really??)
But first, let me set the context :

In 2007, i was done studying, kind of confused and bored in life, wishing doing a gazillion things but had no clue on where to start.
One morning, it hit me : I have to go... Where? Just far away..

I'd start asking myself in what country do you see yourself living for a while?
And for the first time in my life, i was absolutely sure about the answer. Yep, my friend, it was the States!

My official reason was of course, improving my english.
My unofficial reason was that i wanted to experience life by my all self, far away. In a place where i didn't know a soul but who looked familiar at the same times (thanks to movies!). You see what i mean?

Anyway..

I was about to start searching when i discover franceservice.com
As the lazy girl i usually am, i decided to put an add and let it happened.
And you know what's the craziest yet fabulous thing? It happened!!
2 days later, the most kind, fun and loving californian family answers me.

After that (many phone calls from them, tears for family, sleepless nights, and histerical laugh crisis) i was on the plane excited as a little girl.
I knew that i will loved L.A but i didn't expect what i've experienced. I really fell hard for that city.
And people can say wathever they want, i don't care, L.A Rocks!

Those 6 months were amazing. Full of days at the beach, new friends, gorgeous landscap, hollywood sign, movie stars, driving alone with music, new food experiences, trip to Vegas & Palm Springs, Reese's, mexican food, 99$ Only grocery store, introspection, peaceful and happy people, yoga (what?? It's L.A after all... ) and thousand of Donuts!


During all those months, i felt like a real part of the family even if Jasper & Charlotte were big kiddos (13 & 15 years).  I can't even believe they are now both in college!!
Man life past so fast   :(

I was AMAZINGLY lucky to find them, and believe me,  i know (it's happend to my friend) that it could have been a nightmare with a mean family.
I really hope have the chance to meet them this summer during our road trip! I miss their happy faces  :)



The last 3 weeks, my best friends came. We rent a house and a car and we had the best time EVER!



Fashion District



Downtown LA


Sunset


One of my absolute favorite place : The Grove




Mj, me and Wafah



The Standard







At Universal Studio


Venice Beach...


Disney Center, Downtown L.A



My Dear Charlotte


Las Vegas Pool




Hollywood Bldv




Malibu




UCLA







 Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Enregistrer un commentaire

My Instagram

Copyright © Can Soup Lover - Blog Lifestyle Belge . Designed by Rom OddThemes